Grants of up to $50,000 to Wisconsin nonprofit organizations and government entities for programs to enhance the quality of life for residents in eligible communities. Funding is intended for projects that will have a major positive impact. Eligible applicants are those located in Portage and/or Waushara counties.
Arts & Culture
Unique community programs or projects for the benefit of Portage or Waushara counties
- Nonprofit agencies, organizations, or government entities that are state and federal tax exempt
- Established community groups wishing to complete a community program or project for the benefit of the general public of Portage or Waushara counties
- Operating expenses
- Projects in which CFCWI funds will provide more than 50% of total project budget
- Endowment Funds
- Debt retirement
- Requests for emergency funding or other financial shortfalls
- General solicitation requests
Applications Open: May 15
Applications Close: June 15
Organizations may only submit one Major Project application per year.
Potential applicants are encouraged to reach out to Marlee in advance of their application submission to discuss their proposal and address any questions.
Number of Grants
Estimated Size of Grant
This cycle will fund up to one project annually in the range of $25,000-$50,000.